The Hope Concept Wellness Center is a 100% peer-run organization based in Fort Worth, Texas. Our core service is (WRAP®) Wellness Recovery Action Plan. We currently accept referrals from MHMR of Tarrant County, DARS (Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services) and Judge Brent Carr’s Mental Health Diversion Court of Tarrant County. We are working on special projects throughout Texas such as the East Texas Collaborative on Behavioral Health to train new facilitators in rural areas where mental health services are few and far between. We are also working closely with Houston’s Veteran Affairs to train WRAP Facilitators for the South Texas area.
Founder and CEO, Magdalena Caballero-Phillips, Advanced Level WRAP Trainer and Texas Certified Peer Specialist with a Whole Health, Resiliency & Wellness Endorsement, presents the first peer-led, c/s/x centered, The Hope Concept Wellness Center in Texas.
The Hope Concept Wellness Center provides:
- Texas Certified Peer Specialists Peer Services and Peer Supports/Services in a 1:1 & Group Environment
- Consumer Operated Services
- Wellness Recovery Action Plan
- WRAP Pals (Ongoing Mentoring for WRAP Graduates)
- WRAP in Spanish
- Recovery In Action (Dual-Diagnosis Support Group)
- Hope for Tomorrow – Bridging the Gap (Support Group for those with Incarcerated Loved Ones
- Bring Everyone Into The Zone – Veterans Trauma Support Group
- Peer to Peer Support Services
- Peer Support Activities
- WRAP for Going Back to Work/Unemployment
- WRAP for Veterans
- WRAP “Behind the Walls” (For Pre-Post Release from Jail/Prison)
Inquiries, Referrals By Appointment, Mental Health Mental Retardation Tarrant County, Texas Dept. of Assistive & Rehabilitation Services, Tarrant County Mental Health Diversion Program and RISE Program, NAMI Tarrant County, Depression Connection, Depression-Bipolar Support Alliance
As mentioned before, we are 100% peer-run, which means each individual on the team has some lived experience dealing with the issues that consumers in the mental health system deal with on a daily basis. All current team members are Certified Peer Specialists trained through Via Hope, two of which are Advanced Level Certified Peer Specialists. Our team also hosts several DSHS State Certified Community Health Workers. All team members are also Certified Wellness Recovery Action Plan Facilitators, all led by our Founder and CEO Magdalena Caballero-Phillips, the first Spanish Speaking Advanced Level WRAP Facilitator in the United States and only bilingual Advanced Level WRAP Facilitator in the State of Texas.